More reasons to buy the Stannah 260 curved stairlift:
- Simple to operate, push button or joystick operation.
- Call the stairlift to you, or send it to someone with the wall mounted remote control.
- Master power key on the chair arm can prevent unsupervised use of the chair.
- Cushioned stop/start ensures a smooth, gentle ride.
- Battery-powered – stairlift works even in a power cut.
- Automatic charging at the bottom and top of the stairs ensures the lift is always ready.
- Automatic slowing on bends ensures a comfortable ride.
- Hinged rail option is available if the rail should obstruct a door or walkway, allowing fold away storage.
- Swivel seat for ease of transfer onto top landing.
- Slim tubular rail fixed a stair treads can be tailored to fit either side of the staircase.
- Top or bottom parking wraps or landing run-ons available for ‘off staircase parking’.
- Fast installation – can be installed in approximately 4 hours.